Subject: Blitz Guide
From: Jurgen Valks <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 12:02:53 GMT-1DFT

Hello All,

My Blitz2 Guide is finshed and is allready send to everybody who
requested it. If more people want the file, mail me!

Greetings from,

/---------------------------------------------------------------------\
|   Jurgen Valks, Helpdesk HTO                                        |
|                                                                     |
|   Tel     : +31 (0)73-145977  Email: [email-masked]               | 
|                                                                     | 
|   Systems : Amiga 2000  4mb Fast                                    |          
|             Amiga 1200, 68030, 40Mhz. 4mb Fast                      |
|             PC 486DX-33 (at home)                                   |
|             PC 486SX-33 (at my work)                                |
|   Consoles: SNES, Sega                                              |
|                                                                     |
|   Spec.   : Programming [PC/Amiga]                                  |
|                                                                     |
\_____________________________________________________________________/